LED 3W 4 lights water pump product parameters:
Input voltage: 220-240V/50-60HZ/3W
Flow rate: 180L/H
Aperture of perforated lamp: 10MM
Perforated lamp color: red, green, blue, yellow
Outlet size: 8MM
Wire length: 1.5M
Waterproof rating: IP68
LED 3W 4 lights water pump product features:
The shell is made of high-quality ABS material, which is durable. The unique resin potting glue has excellent insulation and shell adhesion, and high waterproof coefficient. The shaft core is made of high-quality stainless steel. The flow can be modulated. Simple to use. Easy to clean, no noise, no need for screws. There are suckers. It is very suitable for decorating your indoor fountains, swimming pools, pet fountains, gardens, ponds, fish tanks, aquariums, hydroponic systems, etc. Decorative indoor fountains, swimming pools, pet fountains, ponds, fish tanks, aquarium pumps, water horse treasures, statues and other products of this model have a wide range of uses.
Instructions for use of LED 3W 4 lights water pump products:
1. Put the water pump horizontally into the water, and the water height should be below the water pump to avoid the lack of water to burn the machine. Just turn on the power.
2. If there is a failure during use, please cut off the power as soon as possible, and repair it after leaving the water.
Future maintenance of LED 3W 4 lights water pump products:
1. The submersible pump should not be used without water, causing the motor to burn dry. If the power is insufficient or not rotating after a long period of normal use, it is advisable to disassemble and clean the shaft in time (this water pump can be disassembled and cleaned)
2. Please disconnect the power before cleaning.
3. Clean the water pump, remove the front cover and the water leaf, use a brush such as a toothbrush to gently scrub the sand water leaf rotor to clean the foreign matter, then rinse it with clean water (cold), and then install it back according to the installation method. .
Reminder: If the wire is broken, please stop using it, and you need to replace the submersible pump. As long as the wire is not broken, it can be used safely.