1. Gemwon offers a 1-year warranty on all products purchased as brand new.
2. All Gemwon products carry a 1-year warranty, valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides repair or replacement of the defective product.
3. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs (from the buyer back to Gemwon's address) and Gemwon pays for postage to ship the replacement or repaired item back to the buyer.
4. In some cases, at Gemwon's discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a repair or replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded.
5. Gemwon must receive the returned item before a replacement is shipped to the buyer or a refund is issued. In most cases picture or video evidence illustrating the defect may be required in order to honor the warranty.
6. If the product is damaged due to transportation, you need to send us pictures or videos to prove it as soon as you receive the product, and Gemwon will send you a new product.
To claim a warranty, please reach us at office@Gemwon.com or through our warranty registration on this website.